Европейский учебный институтМГИМО МИД России
Журнал «Вся Европа.ru»
Эрдоган подумывает о «повороте» на восток и на север
|Стрелец Ирина Александровна|
1. Family name: Strelets
2. First names: Irina Alexandrovna
3. Date of birth: 2.02.1969
4. Nationality: Russian
5. Civil status: Single
7. Language skills: Indicate competence on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 - excellent; 5 - basic)
8. Membership of professional bodies:
9. Other skills: (e.g. Computer literacy, etc.) Computer literacy - advanced user
10. Present position: Professor of the Economics Department, Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO-University)
11. Years within the firm: 16 within MGIMO-University
12. Key qualifications: (Relevant to the project) Prof. I.Strelets is a qualified economist, holder of PhD and post doctorate D in Economics, with a profound knowledge of Russian and the European Union economic systems and their functioning. For many years she has been working as a lecturer and professor at both Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO-University) and Moscow International Higher Business School (MIRBIS-Institute) and in some other programs in the Academy of National Economy at the government of the Russian Federation. She has educational and scientific projects with Advanced School of Public Administration (Russia), RSEBAA (Riga, Latvia), takes part in the preparation of PhD doctors in the L.N.Gumilyov Eurasian National University at the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic Kazakhstan (Astana, Kazakhstan). She is the member of the scientific board in the Moscow academy of economy and law. She regularly participates in international conferences and has a number of publications including books, textbooks & articles.
13. Specific experience in the region:
14. Professional experience
15. Other relevant information (eg, Publications)
Publications. 47 publications in Russian and in English including 5 text-books and 2 books. Recent publications:
Participation in a number of International conferences in Poland, Cuba, Canada, etc.
2001 Included in the list of 600 experts in policy, economy and culture in 2001 by the Informational and Research Centre “Panorama”.